Our client is a Christian charity based in Milton Keynes, looking for a Legal Manager to ensure that there is a coherent approach to their legal matters. Working closely with others, you will develop and manage key relationships and interact with external bodies and provide sound advice to management.
Position: Legal Manager
Hours: 36.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The job will involve…
- Develop a coherent risk based approach to legal matters, taking into account legal and regulatory requirements
- To personally provide advice and sign off on legal matters where needed
- To contribute to the board leadership agenda in Finance and Risk
- To assess the clients capacity on legal matters and advise management where there are gaps
- Integrate the clients values into your work, actively contributing to create and develop the clients culture within the department
- To manage any interactions with external agencies and the client on legal matters
The right candidate will have…
- Must be educated to degree level with specific legal qualifications
- Proven experience in developing and delivering training to professionals
- Experience of developing, implementing and monitoring legal policy and practice
- Able to work to deadlines, balance multiple demands and have great attention to detail
- Experience of managing relationships with external regulatory bodies, contributing to multiagency investigations and learning reviews
- Ability to understand business activities and priorities and translate into a plan for how legal will support
- Able to achieve quality results and service whilst communicating effectively
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job