With an annual turnover of $22.3 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are excited to announce a new opportunity for a Legal Intern focusing on Airport Properties and Relations to join us starting Summer 2018.
In this role you will have to opportunity to work alongside our Airports team to analyse bids, lease and concession agreements and prepare and submit bids and proposals on behalf Enterprise Holdings.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be organised and able to manage a varied and sometimes demanding workload. They will be a team player with excellent attention to detail and communication skills, and not afraid to learn something new or be pushed out of their comfort zone. This is a fantastic role for a high calibre candidate looking to join an extremely driven and dynamic department.
This placement is based at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey and will reporting to our Airport Properties and Relations Manager.
- Word processing and proofreading airport concession agreements, facility leases, amendments, extensions and prepare bid and proposal submissions and other legal documents
- Maintaining accurate, complete and up to date files
- Liaising with various different stakeholders within the business to facilitate arranging meetings and chasing for responses to email requests.
- Preparing team reports.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) and tender management including response co-ordination and stakeholder engagement
- Manage project plans and coordinate activities
- Bespoke proposals
- Management of the intranet space
- Resource for internal enquiries
- Assist in creating of bespoke processes
- Maintain and update bid tracker, bid question library, bid templates and position paper
This position is open to undergraduates who are currently studying Law at Undergraduate pr Postgraduate level:
- Fast learner and willingness to learn on the job with a pro-active “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Intermediate to advance IT skills – MS Office (in particular Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Analytical with a high attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Highly organised and thorough with the ability to cope with different demands and coordinate priorities and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to work with confidential materials discretely and responsibly.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40
- Salary: £17,000.00 per annum, pro rata
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB