Legal Graphic Designer
City of London (Near Fenchurch Street Station)
£35,000 per annum, plus annual bonus and benefits
09.30 - 17.30
A varied and very interesting new permanent Graphic Designer role working for a multinational law firm based in the City has just become available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Designer who has previous experience in a law firm looking to develop their knowledge further in a well-established team of designers. This is a highly varied Designer role which offers lots of scope, design variety and a tons of opportunity for growth and really making the role your own. The law firm are renowned for their personable, welcoming and happy employees, they also offer a very flexible, and enjoyable working environment.
Working with another Graphic Designer, you will be one of their principal brand guardians, responsible for ensuring that all marketing collateral supports and delivers against the firm's business objectives. You will be collaborating with a wide range of people of varying degrees of seniority including partners, associates and others, both in your own and other business support teams to reach the firm's target audience in core sectors, through the use of print and digital channels.
The role is paying an annual starting salary of £35,000 plus they offer a great perks and benefits package as well as a generous annual bonus, and the working hours are 9:30am - 5:30pm.
- Designing and producing a wide range of print and digital marketing materials including client bulletins and briefings, brochures, guides and co-branded articles. Other materials include advertising, event materials, banner/exhibition stands, presentations, business development materials, promotional goods, posters and flyers.
- Maintaining asset libraries containing both staff and sector based photography.
- Liaising with internal and external print suppliers, to produce materials in a timely manner, and ensuring that tight deadlines are met.
- Developing and updating the firm's website, using a bespoke system and basic HTML coding.
- Retaining the firm's brand guidelines with best practice, ensuring that they develop in line with the firm's growth and needs.
- Working with lawyers and Marketing team to ensure that all marketing collateral harnesses cross-sell opportunities where appropriate.
- Exploring new creative ideas and opportunities, pushing innovative design ideas, whilst ensuring that all external and internal marketing collateral reflects the firm's brand attributes and conveys its image and message in a professional manner.
- Monitoring changing trends in print and digital spaces, including competitor activity, and make recommendations for developments the firm should make as appropriate.
- Must be flexible and have demonstrable design skills.
- A keen eye for detail and aesthetics
- Sound knowledge of the print production process and digital/web technologies
- Adobe CC (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Website content management experience
- Microsoft Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint, Excel knowledge an advantage)
- Adobe CC (Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects)
- Motion graphics
- Video editing
- An understanding of Web Standards Compliance and Web Accessibility
- An understanding of social media channels and their business applications
- Experience in designing for a corporate audience
The firm is friendly, corporate and well established and really knows how to look after their staff and bring out the best in them. If this amazing opportunity fits your job search please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job