LEGAL FLOAT PA - to cover PA absences in all divisions i.e. Clinical Law; Commercial; Regulatory; Litigation; Housing; Employment and Real Estate (commercial)
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9am - 5:30pm
£33,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is an independently Legal 500 and Chambers Directory Law Firm and is a leading provider to the health and social care sectors. The firm acts for over 200 clients including the NHS, Department of Health, Charities and Housing associations.
The Legal PAs principal role is to provide comprehensive support to Lawyers and to clients, Help maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee-earning and other essential non fee-earning tasks.
The main duties would include:
• Document production
• General Administrative duties in conjunction with the business support departments
• Managing diaries, Arranging and coordinating meetings and travel - both internal and external
• General communication work including taking internal and external phone queries
• Monitor post and emails - actioning where appropriate
• Maintain healthy and high standard of client relations, including maintaining and updating the client database, arranging all internal and external client meetings, be a leading member of the client care team.
Candidate Skill Set
The Legal PA also has a responsibility to ensure that her skill set is up to date with the firm’s internal procedures, this will ensure that their work is carried out efficiently and to the highest standards.
The firm are looking for great technical skills including a good wpm typing count, advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages, great telephone manner and excellent attention to detail.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and can fulfil the expectations of the role - please apply today for immediate consideration!