Legal Finance Manager
Horsham, East Sussex
Legal Finance Manager required to join a dynamic and progressive law firm based in Horsham. This reputable firm needs a capable and technically astute professional, with excellent understanding of Solicitor’s Accounts Rules, to oversee the day to day management and development of their finance function. This business has a history of attracting top local talent to the organisation and offers an attractive working environment, alongside good benefits and progression opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this individual will manage 2 Legal Cashiers and enhance their already productive and collaborative working. They will also lead the development of new management information reporting and financial analysis within the business. They’re keen for this individual to work with control and autonomy over this business function and make any changes they deem necessary.
- Ensuring department is run in compliance with SRA and AML.
- Supervise work of team members, provide technical assistance and assist Partners with feedback.
- Maintaining Land Registry Account and Office Account reconciliations.
- Dealing with queries from secretaries and fee-earners.
- Liaising with accountants at audit and year end.
- Budget preparation.
- VAT returns.
- Payroll and PAYE returns.
- Arranging finance when necessary.
- Dealing with fleet and building insurance renewals and credit card account.
- Cashflow management.
- Management reporting and analysis.
- Development of the reporting function.
- Working closely with Managing Partner to ensure accuracy of office and client accounts and other managerial issues.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.