This well known Legal Firm are looking for a forward thinking and driven Finance Assistant to join their dynamic team. In this role you will be exposed to dealing with all aspects of disbursement invoices and third party payments to bring all round approach to the smooth and effective running of the business.
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with a positive attitude, hands on approach, who possesses the necessary experience and would like a role with a company with a very low turnover of staff.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
* Processing accounts payable, billing and cost transactions
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Reconciling cheques and bank transfers
* Monitoring and recording billings, debts and disbursements
* Recording invoices paid directly from third parties
* Ensuring copy invoices are saved accurately
* Advising suppliers of invoices not recovered
* Processing payment runs and providing suppliers with remittances
* Working closely with the finance team and helping out with any other matters
* Relevant and up to date experience working in a Finance role
* Experience dealing with supplier statement reconciliations
* Experience working in a Billing and Costs environment ideally gained in a Legal Firm
* Experience working with financial systems and good working experience with Microsoft Office
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.