The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are working with a leading legal firm in Leeds who are looking to recruit an Legal Executive to join their growing team.
This role has an immediate start date, also on a permanent basis.
The Legal Executive will be responsible for:
- Establishing contact with potential clients and providing Equity Release advice in line with each client's objectives and circumstances.
- Meeting performance targets and promoting MEHs as the UK's premier adviser in the field of equity release
- Ensuring that records are kept in line with the company's record keeping and file quality requirements
- Contacting clients upon receipt of equity release offer and communicating the outcome of property valuations where determined by the company's designated sale process
- Adhering at all times to the company T&C scheme and wider regulatory framework with a focus on always doing the right thing
- Ensuring that competence is maintained and a programme of CPD is undertaken and documented
The Legal Executive will have the following experience:
- Must be qualified - either Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer or FILEX.
- Some experience of working in a property related department.
- Client facing role so excellent client care skills required
Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm - although can be reduced and be flexible
24 days holiday
Enhanced Maternity leave
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.