Legal Executive Aviation- Fleet Development
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Fleet Development Executive- Aviation Legal
Our client is a growing airline based in the UK (South) as part of their futureproofing and expansion plans they are seeking a number of senior figures in Fleet development including an experienced aviation lawyer.
As part of the Fleet Development team, negotiate with aircraft suppliers in order to conclude the purchase / lease of aircraft in the most advantageous manner for the organisation whilst minimising risk. Advise and make recommendations to senior management on all areas of the legal contracts and legal commercial issues within the Group in order to identify and manage risk and protect the interests of the organisation
- Assist in the strategic direction and achievement of the company through the provision of the advice and recommendations to the senior management team on contract for the fleet development
- Provide advice on the most effective contract terms for the acquisition and development of fleet
- Provide proactive advice and training on forthcoming legislation so that the senior management team are kept up to date and aware of impending and current legislation as it affects their part of the organisation and fleet development
- Advise on legal contract terms for the acquisition, leasing, debt financing of new and used commercial cargo aircraft
- Review all commercial agreements relating to the operation of commercial cargo aircraft in order to assess the risk and protect the interests of the company
- Forms part of the fleet development team in order to facilitate the termination of any agreements either at their due date or premature date in order that the organisation's interests are protected
- Forms part of the negotiating team for the company and or advises senior management on the terms that are best on how to acquire additions to the fleet development.
Qualifications/ Competencies and Experience Required
- Qualified senior lawyer with specialism in commercial contract law in the aviation sector
- Extensive previous successful experience of the aviation contract environment
- Held a senior role (not lower than Associate) within a private legal practice or similar level in house
- Able to influence and persuade senior management and board level as well as external stakeholders, partners and customers
-Job type: Permanent
- Location: LHR (Close to)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"