The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Property Services team are seeking new talent to join them for what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. We are seeking a Legal Disrepair Co-ordinator , who will be responsible for providing an efficient, flexible and professional service to the business, focusing on our Disrepair claims.
About the job:
As the Legal Disrepair Coordinator you will be responsible for Case management the Disrepair and Environmental Health process, this will be to a high standard ensuring a seamless and efficient service is offered to customers of Hyde. Support service areas to resolve cases by investigating causes, providing professional advice, allocating tasks, chasing resolution and quality assuring the responses as necessary.
General tasks include:
- You will Work in collaboration with the Disrepair Manager, Surveyors and Solicitors to develop quality assurance mechanisms and identify improvements to the Disrepair and EHO process.
- You will undertake day to day management of disrepair and EHO process to include resident liaison, appointment scheduling and case management.
- You will Produce management reports, on performance and identify exceptions that prompt service recovery/service improvements in a timely manner.
- You will Interrogate systems to retrieve, information to capture, check, and process legal and statutory documentation accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and policy &process requirements in relation to disrepair and Environmental health enquires/notices
- You will deliver a quality and efficient customer service to all customers taking into account individual communication needs.
- You will be able to maintain and enhance relationships with (internal/external) customers relating to day to day operations with excellent customer service, understanding and anticipating the needs of customers
- You will be proficient in work, excel and outlook and have good report writing skills. You will be able to analyse data and report accordingly.
- Naturally it goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to converse both written and verbally with people at all levels
- Be solutions focused, and work with the wider team to ensure a prompt resolution
- Strong organisational skills, great time management skills and are able to prioritise deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Background in housing/local authority ideal but not essential
Interview date: Thursday 26th April 2018
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV with and tell us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Case Management
- Report Writing Skills
- Solutions Focused