Chance to join a thriving Legal firm in the heart of London, The role of a Legal Credit Controller will sit with the accountancy team with the Chance for progression into higher rolls
Page are proud to represent this Legal firm in London. we have multiple opportunities for Candidates to join our accountancy team as Legal Credit Controllers.
The main responsibilities for the successful Legal Credit Controller will include:
- Daily chasing invoices via phone and email
- Face to face interactions with partners daily
- Reviewing client debt
- Work with the revenue team to resolve client queries
- Conduct ad-hoc duties
- The chance to work in our flagship London office
The ideal Legal Credit Controller will have:
- 2 years exposure in a legal environment is ideal but not essential
- Some exposure in a professional service environment ideal in the accountancy team
- Can do hard working attitude
- SAP ideal but not essential
- Confidence in a professional service working environment
- A positive approach to problem solving
Currently the availability is for three successfully candidates to join for 6 months fix term contract with the option for the right person to go permanent after.
Remuneration will include a basic salary of £35,000 per annum and an excellent additional benefits package.