I'm looking to speak to a Legal Counsel who must have solid experience in Regulatory Compliance matter (anti-bribery and corruption; AML and Modern Slavery), Commercial Contracts, Employment Law, Data Protection and General Regulatory.
* Building/maintaining the compliance function to regulate, oversee and advise on all areas of compliance and regulatory matters
* Establishing and running various procedures for monitoring and improving company activities from a regulatory and compliance perspective
* Drafting policies
* Liaising with and where appropriate advising and training, group internal and possibly external staff and consultants on compliance policies and procedures
* Advising the business on the impact of new and upcoming regulations and legislation
* Providing advice on issues of compliance
For this role it is essential that you are a qualified lawyer in England and Wales and have a minimum of 5 years' post qualification with solid commercial awareness, compliance, regulatory and strong project management skills.
For more information about this role, please send your CV though to
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- Construction (non contentious)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'