Our client, a leading specialist in cloud communications is looking for a Legal & Regulatory Counsel with extensive experience of drafting, reviewing, negotiating on a wide range of contracts to join their team in London. The Legal & Regulatory Counsel is responsible for supporting the Company’s projects and provide legal and regulatory advice on current and upcoming services that the Company wishes to provide.
The role is diverse and challenging, covering multiple legal and regulatory issues in telecommunications and voice over IP market. You will be part of an internationally focused team spread across Brussels, London, Austin, Hong Kong and Dublin which means you will gain wide experience across different geographical markets and a good insight into corporate and legal matters.
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you will need to have:
- Masters degree in law - a major in telecommunication law or business law is a strong asset
- Good knowledge or experience on the Asian market will make the difference
- Minimum 3 to 5 years professional experience in an international law firm or in the legal department of a multinational company
- Good knowledge of international commercial contract law and business law
- Keen interest for legal and regulatory work in the telco sphere and voice over IP sector is a must
- Excellent drafting & negotiations skills
- Proficient knowledge of English, any other language from Asia would be a strong advantage too
A full details job description is available upon request.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'