Our client is an international offshore drilling contractor providing oilfield services for offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production drilling, and specializing in the ultra-deepwater and harsh-environment segment of the offshore drilling industry.
Position: Legal Counsel
Report to: CEO
- Attend contractual matters, including, but not limited to, coordination with external advisors for tenders and drilling contracts and support for contractual negotiations, Frame Agreements, Employment agreements etc.
- Coordinate with external advisors attending corporate matters of the parent listed entity, corporate attendance and coordinating with external advisors for any matters required (e.g. filings etc.) for the listed entity
- Provide advice on important day to day contractual matters
- Follow up on disputes and/or legal proceedings
- Ensure the group policies and procedures are up to date in accordance with the existing group compliance program
- English law legal education coupled with excellent command of the English language and legal terminology
- Qualified and practicing lawyer (to possess and maintain a license to practice law in a European or U.S. jurisdiction);
- Focus on English Law, with preference of a degree from a U.K. University
- At least 10 years of legal experience in the area of English law
- Preference for oil & Gas / Drilling Industry
- "Legal Counsel"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"