An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to take on a 12 month FTC in a global insurance company based in London.
- Provide in house legal advice on a range of matters including corporate, commercial, contract, employment, company secretarial, data protection, and insurance related issues.
- Advise on and manage all escalation matters for the Company such as complaints, potential legal threats, actual legal proceedings and potential errors and omissions against the company
- Co-ordinate the provision of external legal advice as required.
- Close coordination with the Compliance, Risk, and Company Secretarial and File Review teams within the Legal Risk & Compliance Dept.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- UK qualified lawyer with a good working knowledge of contract, employment and company law
- 3 years+ PQE
- Experience working in insurance
- Working understanding of the principal regulations governing the UK financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills
Please quote (42846) when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Legal division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Legal recruitment. Areas of expertise include General Counsel, Legal Counsel, Contracts Managers and Paralegals. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job