Our client, an exciting, challenging and creative media and publishing organisation, is currently looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to assist with marketing, IP and commercial legal services.
The position will involve a variety of day to day duties supporting the Senior Legal Counsel as well as working to project deadlines and build client relationships.
The post is permanent and will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solicitor looking to gain further experience within an in-house organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following areas of law:
- Contract, commercial and IP law
- Data protection, new media and e-commerce
- Drafting and negotiation of licensing contracts, user terms and conditions for company's products, competitions, offers and promotions
- Ad clearance for marketing teams
- Management of commercial and white label contracts
- Governance and regulatory/compliance matters including privacy and data protection, licensing and company with extensive dealings with regulatory bodies
- Regulatory compliance for the betting and gaming teams (not essential)
- Data agreements
- General IP support
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to or call and ask for Jennifer Brook or Kate Batson.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- commercial contracts
- legal counsel
- intellectual property