We are looking for a highly motivated lawyer with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, supporting the Securities Services Business which encompasses the following lines of Business: Custody, Agency Securities Lending, Depositary, Fund Services, and liquidity. The role is based in the legal department sitting with the legal team covering EMEA Securities Services and will be covering client negotiations, and project work for certain of these product lines. It will involve working closely with the respective business representatives and with other corporate functions, globally.
- Provision of legal guidance and expertise to the Securities Services Business throughout Europe, specifically although not limited to Ireland, Luxembourg and the UK, including general advice and negotiation and drafting of transaction documentation and contracts.
- Providing day-to-day legal advice and guidance in relation to the flow business and generally, ad hoc legal advice, as required.
- Attendance at internal meetings as required.
- Instructing and liaising with external counsel, as required.
- Advising the Securities Services Business on key legal/regulatory issues.
- Participation in Projects and the development of operational processes which have a legal impact.
- Liaising with Business representatives and legal/compliance colleagues and other control functions (e.g. credit, tax etc) in EMEA and globally (US and Asia).
- Strong background in Securities Services.
- Ability to understand the business needs and partner with the business to create solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic with excellent business sense.
- Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'