Legal Counsel FTC Capital Markets
Legal Counsel Corporate - Capital Markets
Contract: 12-month FTC (Potential for the role to move to a permanent appointment)
Industry: Financial Services (Investment Management)
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 depending on experience.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to join the investment management arm of one of the UK’s largest established pension funds on a 12-month fixed term contract, which has potential to become a permanent role.
We are looking for a highly skilled corporate lawyer with expertise in private markets, private equity, and debt fund investments that can join a busy vibrant team. The ideal candidate will have trained at recognised top tier law firm with strong capital market experience that can hit the ground running, ideally 3 to 5 years PQE.
We are looking for a candidate with impeccable communication skills to engage with various teams and deliver high quality legal advice to stakeholders across the business.
- Negotiating legal documentation for direct and indirect listed and capital market investments with banks, counterparties, and external asset managers.
- Implementing legal and regulatory changes in the financial markets and capital markets space.
- Providing tailored high quality legal advice to the business in respect of financial markets regulations and listed investments in equities, bonds, FX and derivatives markets.
- Advising on regulatory matters as they impact on the Investment Business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory market requirements.
- Monitoring the work of external legal counsel where outsourcing of work is required.
- Engaging with external legal sources.
- Ad Hoc project work as and when required to implement any legal or regulatory changes in the financial markets and capital markets space.
- Capital markets knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good relationship management and influencing skills, able to build rapport and be seen as a trusted partner.
- Able to demonstrate strong compliance with internal processes and policies.
- Strong project-management capabilities.
- High level of risk awareness.
Bonus + Benefits package includes:
- On-target bonus of 13%
- DC pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday which will be pro-rated for the FTC position)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'