Day to day duties include:
- Lead on the drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts from non-disclosure agreements, bespoke contracts with third party providers to complex multi-party and jurisdictional supply and licensing agreements.
- Advising internal business areas on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trademarks and designs.
- Deliver the business with high quality and commercially pragmatic legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, media, litigation and commercial contracts.
- Drafting and maintaining internal and customer facing policies and terms and conditions of use, promotional terms and privacy policies.
- Qualified Solicitor with up to five years’ post qualification experience in the UK, Ireland or Gibraltar, with relevant experience of contract drafting, and general commercial advice.
- Ideally have experience of general commercial law, IP rights and a working knowledge of corporate, marketing and advertising laws would be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'