Our client is a multinational leading professional services companies looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Technology Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate keen to develop and progress their skills dealing with high quality work with high profile organisations and dealing a wide range of large multi-million pound commercial contracts and agreements.
Based in London, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 7+ years PQE with a proven track record in their career to date
- Have a strong grounding in drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts including IT / technology contracts, master service agreements, business outsourcing agreements
- Be responsible for the negotiating of commercial agreements from proposal / bid stage right through to final negotiation
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
- Have the ability to balance legal risks with commercial and operational needs of the business
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills. If Private Practice the client would be looking for candidates who have dealt with TMT, technology, outsourcing and complex commercial transactions and contracts.
Our client envisages that candidates with 7 - 15 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'