My client, a leading city law firm, are seeking a corporate receptionist to join their busy team.
• Answer and transfer calls
• Book and reconfirm room reservations accurately through the firms’ EMS room tracking system and email confirmations
• Inform all relevant parties of all and any room requirements, e.g. provision of refreshments etc.
• Liaise with our Information Services team to ensure all meetings have the necessary IT and AV equipment.
• Amend room bookings and room allocations when required
• Greet clients (for example: take coats, give out name badges or anything to make sure clients are comfortable before their meeting, announce arrival by name to lawyer)
• Coordinate your daily wardrobe with your Receptionist colleague to ensure the front-of-house team are dressed consistently
• Assist with the smooth-running of events e.g. candidate assessment days, training sessions etc.
• Photograph new joiners
• Allocate visitor, contractor and new joiner passes
• Greet visiting lawyers and members of the management team, show them to their visitor office as required
• Arrange transport and couriers as and when required.
• Ensure the waiting area and facilities are kept clean and tidy
• Escalate any maintenance issues to the appropriate party
• Update the intranet (including the London office telephone list) as appropriate
• Complete regular meeting room and toilet checks and replenish stocks
• Create a positive first impression
• Promote a friendly and approachable environment
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Front of house experience in a professional services environment
• Experience dealing with customers face to face and via telephone
• Self-presentation is of a high standard at all times
• Strong IT skills (including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Organised and able to multitask
• Enthusiastic and people friendly
• Available to work overtime, as required
• Previous experience within a law firm
• Previous experience using EMS room tracker system.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to function in a professional and polite manner when dealing with clients, co-workers and others
• Reliable, committed and punctual
• Neat and professional appearance
• Service delivery focused with ability to recognise pressure points and to offer assistance where needed
• Confident and demonstrates the ability to command respect and engender a team spirit
• Organised and efficient - able to prioritise and manage own workload and work without supervision
• Team player
• Strong attention to detail and presentation
• Proactive and reliable
• Ability to embrace organisational change
• Ability to deal with confidential situations with tact, diplomacy and discretion
Please apply today for immediate consideration!