An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join a leading Legal firm based in Glasgow City Centre. This is a busy role based front of house where you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the office.
Candidates must have have previous reception experience preferably from a professional services environment, have excellent communication skills, be well presented and enjoy working in a team environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage Reception area creating a positive friendly impression of the company
- Manage a busy switchboard
- Ensure all calls to Reception are dealt with efficiently
- Deliver administration tasks accurately and timely
- Arrange taxis and couriers
- Set up/clear down meeting rooms
Candidates must have previous reception and switchboard experience preferably from a legal or professional services organisation and enjoy working in a client facing role.
If you think that this sounds like the prefect job for you apply today or call Ann Barclay on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.