Legal Conveyancing Customer Service Assistant
Full Time, Permanent
Interlink Recruitment are looking for a customer service assistant to join a top law firm in Manchester City Centre
You will be working along side their conveyancing team, being the primary contact for client’s telephone and email enquiries.
- Provide updates to clients, estate agents and brokers
- To take client card payments
- To handle complaints and escalate to the appropriate supervisor
- The ability to multi-task
- Must have telephone customer service-based experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly manner;
- Previous legal experience is preferred but not essential
- Be a team player;
- Good IT skills with attention to detail.
For more information, contact Jessica Penrice at interlink Recruitment or APPLY below
- Customer Service
- Law Firm
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'