LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. We are seeking a Content Specialist to join our highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in our Edinburgh office. LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
- At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with
- We continually improve to be the best
- We NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.SCOPE
The Content team is responsible for everything you see when opening a new matter in LEAP; starting from the list containing the areas of law, the matter type name and the selection of different tables. The team is responsible for over 3,000 automated legal forms and more than 300 legal precedents available to LEAP clients. The Content team also undertakes a lot of project work on new content initiatives. The Content team is a close-knit team who love to work together to come up with great solutions for our clients, but also do a lot of work independently.REPORTS TO DIRECTOR OF UK CONTENTRESPONSIBILITIES
Duties of the Content Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking legal research;
- Reviewing legal documents;
- Some legal drafting or redrafting of documents;
- Project management;
- Client and market consultation;
- Contribution to the delivery of Content projects to the UK’s client base.
These responsibilities may be added to or adjusted at any time in accordance with operational requirements.Key selection criteria
- Fluency in written and spoken English is crucial
- At least one year of experience working in the legal industry, preferably in a small law firm environment;
- Has completed a Law degree;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong commitment to deliver excellent client service;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Experience using a legal document management software program;
- Some project management experience; and
- Enjoys working in a dynamic role and embraces new tasks and projects.
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and your Manager will be happy to discuss any comments or clarification needed with you. Because of the nature and changing demands of LEAP, this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of LEAP.
- Project Management