Job title: Legal Consultant (part-time)
Aegis Vision Limited is a rapidly growing mobile technology accessory supplier, with a market presence throughout the world. We are a UK based company based in London and are looking for an efficient Legal Consultant on part-time basis. Our brand is Uunique London.
- Managing the ongoing registration of the Company’s trademarks through WIPO and other jurisdictions, for example Canada
- Drafting and reviewing various legal documents and agreement, i.e. manufacturing, sales representative, agency agreements and others
- Doing research on legal matters that are of interest to the Company, for example on consumer protection, product liability law and others
- Providing advice on ongoing issues
- Assisting with the negotiation process of agreements when required
Work organization and Remuneration
- The work can be done mostly from home
- No requirement for minimum stay in the office
- The Legal consultant is responsible for organizing its time and work process as long as they meet their deadlines
- The amount of work may vary depending on the needs of the company.
- Remuneration is based on hourly rates
- Invoice payable at the end of each month
- Law Degree
- Excellent knowledge in Commercial, IP, and Contract law
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Fast learning skills
- Commercial Awareness and ability to analyse the issue from legal as well as commercial point of view
- Experience in the commercial law and international trade would be highly appreciated
Please send your CV along with a cover letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job