NEW JOB! Legal Conference Producer - an excellent opportunity to join a world leading, global publisher of legal and business related market reports, trends and data that are consulted by organisations in most industry sectors across the world.
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£30,000 - £40,000 (neg) + up to £10,000 commission
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is a major preference but not essential
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a global publisher of legal and business related market reports, trends and data that are consulted by law firms and legal organisations/ departments in most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international marketing department, they wish to recruit a Conference Producer. This new role will cover the production of existing and the creation of a new series of events throughout the year covering hot topics in the commercial legal sector.
- Consolidating the workload from the current publishing and sales team
- Create and head-up a new events division within the company.
- An exciting, newly created and therefore pivotal position within the organisation, this role require full 360 degree management of conferences, events and award ceremonies, from the creative inception and thorough planning, through to the acquisition of Senior In-House Counsel keynote Speakers ,and seamless delivery on the day.
- Conducting in-depth research to determine the content for the conference agenda within the Legal sector
- Producing high quality and innovative conference programmes
- Identify and acquire leading legal expert speakers
- Ensure the commercial viability and budgeting of the event with Senior Management
- On-site conference and event management
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
- Be educated at a leading university to degree level
- Solid and extensive experience of conference production, with strong commercial acumen. Experience in producing legal conferences globally is desirable
- Excellent communication and public relations skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders including senior business leaders
- Creative, ambitious and focused
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Experience in and a passion for launching and producing industry leading events.
- Be Innovative, creative and pro-active - nothing less
The resourcing and recruitment of a supporting team will be inevitable, therefore, fast-track career progression is also on offer for the successful candidate.
TO APPLY FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US IMMEDIATELY.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job