Arthur Financial is a growing insurance recruitment business serving clients in the UK and international markets. Headquartered in London, we partner with a range of businesses including international insurance companies, specialist niche providers, intermediaries and professional services corporations; to secure the best talent.
With a team comprised of ex-insurance market professionals and vastly experienced recruitment personnel, you will be joining an organisation which is uniquely placed to thrive in this challenging but rewarding industry.
Due to our ongoing success, we are seeking an experienced recruitment consultant to join our Technical Division. One of the highest performing areas of our business, this comprises Actuarial, Risk, Exposure Management, Data Analytics, Legal & Compliance Teams. We offer contingent, exclusive and retained services to our clients with a focus on mid to senior level hires.
Specialising in the Legal & Compliance space, you will have the opportunity to become an expert advisor to markets in the UK and internationally. This includes managing current client relationships as well as developing new business. You will also be expected to eventually lead this function as the business develops.
- Client relationship management
- New business development
- Candidate attraction through a range of methods
- Recruitment project and process management
- Contingent, exclusive and retained search methods
- Vacancy marketing and advertising
- Attending market networking events
- Ongoing development of market knowledge
- Sales/recruitment experience
- Legal/compliance recruitment experience is highly desirable but not necessary
- Insurance experience/knowledge is desired but not necessary
- 5 GCSEs at A-C including English
- Previous experience of a recruitment CRM
- Strong relationship management and communication abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Problem solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job