Are you an experienced Quality & Compliance Coordinator/ Internal Auditor looking for a new compliance role? I have a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic Legal firm based in Wareham who really go above and beyond for their employees.
Maybe you are a highly competent individual who has experience in Quality and Compliance or internal auditing then I may have your next role here, you do not have to have compliance experience within a legal firm which is great!
This role would suit someone from a Financial Services / Insurance background
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary: £23000.00pa to £27000.00pa
Benefits: 25days + (8stat) plus ½ day for birthday along with Pension Scheme, Death in service benefit and not to mention free car parking
Must: Full Licence and vehicle to commute to another office 1x a week mileage paid at 45 per mile
- Identify and provide appropriate induction training for new staff and ongoing compliance training, guidance and support for existing staff
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
- Management of CQS throughout the Firm
- To undertake timely and regular Quality File Audits
- Maintain Access database
- Coordinate Health and Safety compliance
- Manage panel applications
- To maintain risk assessment register and ensure follow up actions
- To ensure active participation of Compliance committee which oversees all matters relating to Quality and Compliance.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
- Own transport for travel between offices
- Appropriate competency level of knowledge and experience in Quality & Compliance gained in a similar role/background
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
If this role is of interest please do click apply and I will come back to you within 24 hours. If you do need additional information then please call Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
- Compliance Training