PERMANENT POSITION - 276/22
Quality and Compliance Coordinator - Wareham
Are you an experienced Quality & Compliance Coordinator/ Internal Auditor looking for a new compliance role? I have a fantastic opportunity to join a Legal firm based in Wareham who really go above and beyond for their employees.
Maybe you are a highly competent individual who has experience in Quality and Compliance or internal auditing then I may have your next role here, you do not have to have compliance experience within a legal firm which is great.
This role would suit someone from a Financial Services / Insurance/ Legal background
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:00pm (1 hour for lunch)
Salary: £23000.00pa to £28000.00pa - based in Wareham
Benefits: 25days + (8stat) plus ½ day for birthday along with Pension Scheme, Death in service benefit and free car parking
Must: Full Licence and vehicle to commute to another office 1x a week mileage paid at 45 per mile
• Identify and provide appropriate induction training for new staff and ongoing compliance training, guidance and support for existing staff
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
• Management of CQS throughout the Firm
• To undertake timely and regular Quality File Audits
• Maintain Access database
• Coordinate Health and Safety compliance
• Manage panel applications
• To maintain risk assessment register and ensure follow up actions
• To ensure active participation of Compliance committee which oversees all matters relating to Quality and Compliance.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
Anti money laundering experience and knowledge of ISO9001 is desirable but not essential.
• Appropriate competency level of knowledge and experience in Quality & Compliance gained in a similar role/background
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
If this role is of interest please do click apply as the client is offering immediate interviews in their Wareham office.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
- Compliance Training