Our client is a highly regarded global Foreign Exchange company and are currently looking to build out their Legal & Regulatory team.
Operating within a small team you will be able to handle day-to-day administrative/compliance/due-diligence issues, provide in-house legal support with regard to standard documentation requirements and to maintain an awareness of and research into future regulatory changes.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support and research in relation to rules and regulations and to respond to enquiries regarding regulatory matters.
- Helping to identify regulatory change and assist the business in implementation plans.
- Building and maintaining the firm’s standard documentation and terms of business library.
- Drafting & carefully tailoring company contracts and other legal documents.
- Drafting of responses to regulators and clients
- Liaising with the FCA.
- Involvement in internal projects
- Ability to research/interpret new regulations
- Strong research skills
- Ability to engage with senior management
- Ability to work without close supervision, make decisions and meet deadlines
- Tenacity to tackle multi-stage tasks and follow through to completion
- Proven time and workload management skills and ability to prioritise key projects
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic background - preferred Legal degree
- Some knowledge of FCA procedures, policies and standards is desirable.
- Experience working in a legal/regulatory financial services role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job