Legal & Commercial Bid Manager
Key role -
- Providing legal support and advice surrounding complex, high-value contracts, statement of works, licensing agreements, partnership and alliance agreements, M&A, request for proposals for Banking, Non-Banking and other prospects.
- Deal Structuring to address client issues and mitigate risk for both the parties.
- Appraising the region leadership with respect to local laws & regulatory issues; delivering timely transactional & general legal support in compliance with organization’s contracting policies and approval processes.
- Legal Due Diligence, Negotiating deals legally and commercially on behalf of clients to. review the contract draft agreement during/after finalization of a project and providing healthy suggestions/clarifications if necessary to take care of the interest of the client technically and commercially
- Facilitating compliance to company policies, managing disputes and assisting in preparation of dispute resolution in coordination with Legal Counsel.
- Negotiating & closing several medium & large transactions with diverse clients, ranging from large multinational corporations to government/public sector entities to emerging business enterprises.
- Supporting Deal Team in drafting contractual responses and assisting existing accounts in Europe & Americas region by preparation of legal content for proposals, contract interpretation advice and dispute support,
- Working as SPOC for Contract Management Team on day-to-day legal issues related to the assigned key clients.
- Ensuring that the business get timely and effective transactional and general legal support
We are looking for someone who demonstrates -
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Experience: 15 + years of post-qualification.
- Must have been a Legal Commercial Bid Manager with a proven track record and strong experience in drafting contracts.
- LLB / LLM from a renowned institute.
- Having managed a similar role in g global IT / Banking environment would be preferred.
- Bid Preparation
- Contract Management
- Bid Response
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'