Do you have excellent customer service, communication & IT skills? Our client, a successful legal firm based in Taunton, is seeking a Legal Claims Advisor to join their friendly & highly motivated team. This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday with a salary of £20,000PA.
Working within a small team of Legal Claims Advisors, the successful candidate will be the first port of call for all new clients. This is a role requiring a high level of attention to detail and accuracy along with the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and in person. This position might suit someone from a legal background looking to build on their experience.
The key duties within the role include:
- Speak to all new clients both over the phone and in person, answering any questions and obtaining all necessary details to pass on to the Directors
- Collating & typing all necessary information
- Liaising with the Directors regarding potential new clients
-Preparing all necessary documentation for clients
- Explaining fairly complex legal processes to potential clients
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT & typing skills
- A team player who is flexible & dedicated
- Able to work quickly & efficiently
- High levels of attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills
- Confident, positive & professional phone manner
- Ability time/diary management
- The ability to "talk and type" directly into an electronic enquiry document
If you think you have the skills for this position then please apply online or contact Georgie by emailing or calling .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job