Legal Cashiering Manager
I am currently recruiting for a local business based in Bolton who are actively looking for an experienced Head Legal Cashier to join their expanding team.
We have recruited numerous positions for this company over the last 5 years and with them being one of the leading providers of services in their industry, along with a large number of top clients, the business continues to go from strength to strength
Offering a learning culture to encourage employee development and various, flexible benefits, they are actively looking for a dynamic Manager to join them on a permanent basis
Legal Cashiering Manager
Salary: up to £35k dependent on experience
- Leading, developing and training a busy legal cashiering team
- Co-ordinating staff at the bolton site and liaising daily with external teams in varying offices
- Ensuring processes are in place to enable the team to efficiently comply with SRA regulations for all transactions they process
- Continually reviewing team/business processes and identify and implement improvements.
- Manage and motivate the Legal Cashier team and assign them clear objectives and perform regular reviews against them
- Reviewing the various roles within the team, ensuring there is cover for all areas and that all team members are offered support to develop
- Acting as key contact for Fee Earners and identify any improvements in internal processes providing training and support.
- Reviewing client balances on a regular basis and working with the Fee Earners to ensure they are cleared where possible.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining internal breach register and ensure that any breaches are documented and investigated thoroughly.
- Key contact for the SRA audit ensuring that the audit team have all the necessary information and their queries are all answered.
- Assisting Senior Finance team with anything needed - working alongside
- In-depth knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Previously managed and developed a team
- Excellent communication skills and working in a high volume finance department
If you have the above experience, please send your CV ASAP to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"