CMA Recruitment Group has been instructed to assist with the recruitment of a Legal Cashier based in Eastleigh, Hampshire, on a permanent basis.
What will the role involve?
- Processing receipts, transfers and payments;
- Posting to client ledgers;
- Processing invoices;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with month-end closure;
- Adhering to Solicitor Accounts Rules;
- Adhoc duties as required by the team.
- Previous experience within a finance team is essential, legal cashiering experience would be advantageous;
- Good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- A team player who is willing to learn;
- Working knowledge of VAT rules.
- Applicants looking for reduced hours would also be considered.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays;
- 9am - 5pm hours;
- Free parking;
- Extensive learning and development opportunities.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'