Our client is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their team as a full time, permanent position.
Candidates must have previous experience working in an accounts role within a law firm/legal environment.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Checking system balances.
- Printing Client/office bank statements and emailing out received funds to fee earners.
- Posting nominal items from bank statements.
- Processing payments received in to office/client bank account
- Reconcile cash report.
- Process all cheques
- Daily banking of cheques
- Process BACs & TTs
- Assisting fee earners with queries + general queries.
- Assist with credit control.
- Reconcile petty cash.
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Printing, collating and delivering debtor statements.
- Assist during month end
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'