Blusource are working with a reputable and thriving firm to recruit into a Legal Cashier based in Birmingham.
Are you looking for a 12-month fixed term contract?
The ideal candidate will have previous legal cashiering experience, preferably within a law firm. You will be part of a small, hardworking and supportive team within a demanding and fast pace environment.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- arranging bank reconciliations
- allocating funds received to client's ledgers
- processing electronic payments and transfers between client and office accounts
- sorting incoming cheques and daily banking
- issuing cheques
- checking and posting bills, credit notes and write offs
- recording all other accounts transactions including checking requests
- communicating with fee earners and resolving accounting queries raised by clients and employees
If you an enthusiastic individual who can work well under pressure, with great time management skills and enjoy working with figures then you should apply today!
- Legal Cashier
- Full Time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'