My client a well-respected law firm in the top Legal 500 with offices across Essex and Suffolk . Have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their accounts department.
- Responsible for daily banking, production of cheques
- Processing CHAPS & BACS Transfers
- Office A/C bank reconciliation
- Raising client and office cheques
- Controlling petty cash transactions
- Check Bill queue, post any invoices other than conveyancing
- Dealing with same day electronic transfers in and out of the bank
- Daily posting and reconciling of HM land registry and other invoices regarding search fees and monthly reconciliation of companies house
- Dealing with production of expense cheques and payments along with the maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash
- Processing credit card payments over the phone and in person
- You will possess at least 2 years relevant experience within an accounting environment
- AAT qualification advantageous
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- IT Literate , Word, Excel ,Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- You will be numerate and accurate
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JS1062 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'