Reporting to the Senior Partner, the role will involve working alongside three legal cashiers and overseeing Office and Client account administration.
Daily responsibilities include:
• To oversee Credit Control
• Legal Aid billing / enquiries
• Prepare, check and monitor all monthly payroll processes
• Bank, petty cash, credit cards and expenses reconciliations
• Sales and purchase ledgers
• Bank reconciliations for client account on a daily basis
• To process month/year end reports and accounts
• To ensure that all legislations are complied with
• Processing payments including Chaps & BACs
• Monthly compliance reporting to COFA/COLP and partners
• Assisting with and overseeing:
o the production of Office and Client account cheques
o the processing Office and Client account receipts
o the processing Client to Office transfers
o the review of all completion statements
o the posting of invoices, file disbursements and bills
• Monitoring residual client balances
• Production of time and billing reports
• Assisting with the firm’s archiving requirements, when necessary
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Legal Cashier experience or Accounts exposure
• Knowledge of Sage accounts
• Fully computer literate with advanced Excel skills
• Good Communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Proactive with an eye for detail
• Willing to work additional hours as required at busy periods
Full time; 9am – 5:30pm Monday - Friday
If you have the above experience please apply now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'