JHE & Partners are working with a well-known Bradford -based business who are looking to recruit a legal cashier on a permanent, full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity working with a well-established business that offers a dynamic and enjoyable working atmosphere.
Working in a team of 3 legal cashiers, reporting to the senior cashier, your duties will be:
- Undertake daily banking of cheques received
- Take credit card payments using Worldpay online
- Process Receipts in from clients, solicitors & lenders etc
- Process Payments out to Solicitors, clients and lenders etc.
- Process client & office transactions eg. Write offs
- Client to Office transfers
- Check and process bills and completion statements
- Retained funds
- Ad hoc tasks as required
You will have some legal cashiering experience and will be enthusiastic and personable, particularly dealing with clients. You will be familiar with SRA accounts rules or banking and you must have proven ability or working within a larger team environment. There is a very good package on offer with a salary paying £18- £23k depending on experience with very good perks and up to 28 days holiday plus bank holiday and free parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'