Our client a specialist legal practice is seeking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join its offices in Torquay. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be tasked with a range of duties, to include:
- Daily banking functions including bank reconciliations for both office and client accounts.
- The administration and reconciliation of petty cash
- Processing client and office accounting transactions
- Preparing cheques
- BACS and CHAPS
- Dealing with designated client deposit accounts
- Checking bills
- Checking balances and calculation of interest prior to archiving files
- Checking utility bills
- Ensuring all ledger balances are dealt with in accordance to SAR timescales
- Setting up and maintaining an anticipated disbursement system
- Preparing VAT administration returns and payments
- Maintaining the purchase ledger
- Credit control
- End of month and year end reporting
- Completion of CQS questionnaire
- Land Charges searches
Applications are encouraged from legal cashiers with good IT and numeracy skills, and excellent telephone manner and the ability to work efficiently under pressure. Apply today with Kayleigh at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'