Permanent Full-Time (37.5 hours Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm)
Bridgewater Place, Leeds
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Legal Cashier?
Are you interested in working for a fast-paced and supportive international legal business?
If so, please apply immediately!
We're seeking a Legal Cashier to join our finance team in Leeds and provide cashiering support and analysis for the firm:
- Managing client accounts and responsible for keeping them up to date in accordance with Solicitors Accounting Rules (SAR).
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment.
- Monitor and ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions
- Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
- Build effective relationships both internally within the Finance team and externally with the team's wider stakeholders
It's an exciting time to join DWF. To find out more about us and how we can help share your career please visit our website!
DWF is one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We view benefits as crucial to driving our business forward, and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent training and development on all aspects of the role;
- 33 days annual leave (including 8 days bank holiday), with an option to buy and sell holiday days;
- Flexible benefits including Season Ticket Loans, Gym Membership discount, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Apple and Windows product discounts and Dining Cards;
- Home life balance - working 37.5 hours weekly; Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm (with a one hour lunch).
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'