LEGAL CASHIER - THE ROLE
A proactive Legal Cashier is needed to join the finance team of a well-established client. The position will report to the Accounts Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day cashiering function within the firm with duties including:
- Client and office transaction postings
- Daily account reconciliations
- Administration of all expense claims and posting to the correct ledgers
- Purchase ledger duties including coding & posting of invoices
- Supplier payments using the firm's online banking system
- Managing credit control by assisting with debt recovery & improve aged balances
- Day to day office banking, including the raising and paying in of cheques and the allocation of funds received by electronic bank transfer
- Dealing with office and client monies in accordance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules
- Ensuring compliance, at all times with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
You will have recent experience of accounts within a professional services / law firm. A confident communicator, you’ll be able to build rapport with colleagues, customers, and third parties. Experience of SOS is highly desirable.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £18,000pa + benefits including holiday entitlement, pension contribution and ongoing training.
This is a full time permanent role Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job