Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant Gloucester
Salary: up to £21k doe.
Due to expansion, we have a superb opportunity to join a successful, modern law firm within their accounts team as a Legal Cashier. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for the daily transactional accounts function and ensure strict adherence to SAR's (Solicitors Accounts Rules).
You will also support their sister company with monthly and annual accounts processes. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential in this role and the company offer a great working environment and team spirit.
The main duties include;
- Cashiering and accounts reconciliation of money for legal transactions.
- Arranging transfers of money.
- Keeping strict and accurate ledgers.
- Adhering to SAR's
- Purchase ledger
- Monthly and annual accounts processes as required.
Skills and Experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an accounts position.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible with a willingness to learn.
Key words: Legal cashier / Accounts / SAR's
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job