An Exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier to work within a busy accounts team!
Working for an organisation that encourages a healthy work-life balance and continually monitors and improves their benefits!
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting and processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting of time and disbursement transfers and write offs
- Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing
- Other accounts duties as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs.
- Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a large team.
- Experience of using on-line banking systems.
- Able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Please apply or get a most up to date CV sent over not to miss out on this very exciting opportunity!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job