** LEGAL CASHIER **
Our client, a well established solicitors based in York city centre who deal with clients all across the UK are looking to recruit an experienced legal cashier for their expanding team. You will be working for an hugely successful business with great career opportunities.
Legal Cashier experience is essential for this role.
- Good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Experience using Proclaim Legal Case Management System
- IT literate with good Excel skills
- Legal Aid knowledge
- Experience working in a busy office and able to manage a large workload
- Excellent team player and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and an organised approach to work
WHAT'S ON OFFER...
Full time position
Salary £17-20,000 dependent on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job