Legal Cashier job working for a well known International firm who's central office is based in central London
Your new company
I am working with a global law firm with a focus on five core sectors within the market ranging from Insurance to transport. The firm boasts offices all over the world and work hard up up keep their fantastic reputation in the market. This Legal Cashier job gives you the opportunity to work for a leading Law firm with international reach.
Your new role
As the Legal Cashier you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily review of the office and client account bank statements in all currencies
- Identifying and allocation of incoming cash without delay
- Raising payments on a daily basis
- Making payments of professional disbursements
- Preparing daily/weekly client account bank reconciliations
- Promptly deal with aged client account balances ensuring overpayments are followed up to return funds
- Chasing up unidentified monies
- Preparing & posting daily banking of incoming cheques
- To ensure that financial transactions are processed in accordance with SRA Accounts Rules 2011
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this Legal Cashier job you will ideally have worked in a similar position before and be looking to take on a new challenge. This firm boasts a busy finance team who are always looking for fresh talent to push new ideas and processes. You will be up to date with SRA regulations and have used a Legal finance system previously.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.