Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
Legal Cashier - Full time
Our client, a long established privately owned Legal company is looking to recruit an Experienced Legal Cashier for its office in Liverpool. Join them in their busy, vibrant and exciting team. As a Legal Cashier team member, you'll be allocated various client sites and accounts and be responsible for the full range of cashiering duties for each of these.
* Experienced Legal Cashier with a minimum of 1 years previous cashiering experience
* Fast-paced environment so you must be capable of juggling a varied workload, achieving deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
* A diverse role and no two days are ever the same which promotes deep job satisfaction
* The role's extremely diverse and no two days are ever the same which promotes deep job satisfaction
An attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and range of appealing benefits including flexi time (twice a week), Private Health care, Childcare Vouchers, eye care vouchers and Discount Card to name a few.
* To post all accounting transactions in accordance with procedures, SAR for your allocated clients and any other sites as given to you
* To set up of new matters and recording of time transactions for your allocated clients and any other sites as given to you
* To produce daily/weekly/monthly audit trails and reports in accordance with policies and procedures and SAR. This will include management reports, bank, client balance, LAA and VAT reconciliation's
* To liaise with clients, auditors etc. to answer queries and offer suggestions
* To visit clients sites when deemed necessary by your manager
* To maintain internal systems of control (including filing, computerised records and reporting sheets)T
* To escalate immediately to your manager any issues that have, or in your opinion may arise
* To train and support any new or existing member of staff in any area your manager requests
* To offer technical assistance on any Pinpoint related matter to any other member of staff
* To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager
What skills and experience would you need?
* A minimum of 1 years' experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail.
* Competency to work on your own and as part of a team.
* Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
* Salaries are reviewed annually against these competency scales.
* 25 days holidays per annum - this increases to 30 after 5 years of service
* 5% employer pension contribution.
* Working hours of 37.5 hours per week - between the hours of 9:00am and 5:30pm - with an hour's lunch.
* Flexi Time twice a week
* Private Health Care
* Spec Saver Scheme
* Discount Card for Restaurant
* Childcare vouchers
* Active social committee, charity fundraising group with regular activities and nights out.
* Career path with professional subscriptions and qualifications.
* Paid-for Christmas night out and ongoing team incentives.
* Free tea, coffee
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
- legal cashier
- accounts assistant
- legal cashiering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job