Legal Cashier job working for one of London's top International firms..
Are you looking to work within a dynamic, friendly, outgoing finance team? If so, an opportunity has arisen to join an International Law firm, in their Legal Cashiering department.
This role will provide legal cashiering support for the office account transactions ensuring delivery of a reliable and efficient service.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Performing the Office bank reconciliations for GBP and currency accounts
- Dealing with disbursement payments including entering payments onto Bankline and Western Union payment platforms
- Disbursement recharging
- Dealing with the firms credit card including posting entries and completing a monthly reconciliation
- To carry out reconciliations on foreign supplier statements and handling outstanding entries and queries
- Reconciling counsel fee notes and posting to ledgers
- Provide support to the office account cashiering team when required
To be successful in your application, you will need to have worked in a Legal Cashiering or Accounts Payable position within a law firm and have a good knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR).
Software used is Aderant, however previous experience is this is not essential, however they would like to see someone with familiarity of online banking systems.
This will suit someone who has strong communications and interpersonal skills and someone who likes to be in a supportive, hardworking but fun environment. If this sounds like you - apply today to avoid missing out.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.