Chase and Holland are working with a fantastic professional services firm looking for a Legal Cashier to join their friendly, Barnsley based team. Following the relocation of the previous incumbent into another role, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier to add value to a busy office in a varied role.
Key Duties will include:
· Assist in the smooth running of the practice by attending to the various financial transactions arising from the work of the firm and its internal operation.
· To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
· The administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
· The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings
· The preparation of cheques and the processing of bank transfers.
· The control of designated client deposit accounts
· The preparation of credit control advice.
· Purchase Ledger admin
· Financial management reporting as required.
· Processing of legal sevices commission payments.
· Client ID control.
· New Client Set-ups.
· General Accounts advice and queries.
· Preparation of client invoices.
Our client can offer excellent office amenities with free on-site parking, generous benefits and annual leave.