My client, a forward-thinking Property Conveyancing business are keen to appoint a Legal Cashier for their busy office based in Leicester to work in their Accounts team made up of 9.
You will be reporting into the Legal Cashier Team Leader and will be dealing with various accounting duties in accordance with the CLC Accounts Code.
Core duties will include:
* Raising Credit notes and invoices to the clients.
* Ensuring all aged debtors and aged disbursements are kept up to date and under control for all allocated teams.
* Report any breach of the CLC account code or company policy immediately to the HOFA or LCM
* Review client account ledgers to ensure we hold sufficient cleared funds for the benefit of the recipient before processing any payment instructions from the conveyancers
* Mentoring trainee members of the legal cashier team to aid their progression and share knowledge and experiences.
* Signing off all allocated trainees electronic payments leaving the account to ensure accuracy and understanding
* Identifying, monitoring and achieving targets on a daily basis
* Any other duties reasonably required
It's important that you have worked in a similar role within a similar environment, my client is looking for hard working individuals who are keen to progress and get their feet on the professional ladder.
The ideal candidate must have experience working within legal accounting and have a working knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules.
In return for your hard work my client are offering a 6-12 month progression path to becoming a senior or manager.
Feel this is the role for you? Apply now for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job