This client is an international law firm with nearly 3000 lawyers in offices across Europe, Middle East, Russia & CIS, North & South America, Far East and Australasia.
Applicants should have previous, relevant industry experience, i.e. have worked in the accounts department of a law firm. This is a great opportunity to advance a career in legal finance.
- Processing Client Account transactions from Barclays.net. and RBS Bankline
- Overviewing Client Account cheques
- Follow up on outstanding Client balances
- Production of weekly reports concerning general housekeeping
- Ensuring that potential COFA breaches are reported and the Accounts Supervisor
- Handling monthly billing and credit control where required
- Processing debit and credit card payments from clients.
- Archiving completed matters
- Assisting with ad hoc duties when required
- Knowledge of SRA Accounts rules
- Microsoft Office competent
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Previous experience in the cashiering environment
- Knowledge of Elite accounts system is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.