My Client is a growing international law firm specializing in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance, reinsurance and liability areas. They have offices spanning the globe and over 1000 employees, with headquarters in the City of London and several other offices in the UK.
They are now looking to hire a Legal Cashier on a part time basis working 2 days per week on a job share.
- Ensure that all billing practices comply with SRAs and the firm’s internal policy.
- Process daily transactions through the firm’s office and client accounts.
- Allocating bank statement entries and registering disbursement vouchers
- Responding to queries from Fee Earners and Clients
- Liaising with management on complex cashiering matters
- Performing periodical exception reporting, ensuring that all tasks are completed in compliance with the jurisdictional Law Society accounts rules and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of the SRA Account Rules and VAT regulations
- Previous experience working with online banking systems
- Experience using Elite 3E or similar financial systems would be desirable
- Working knowledge of cashiering processes
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience using MS Office Word and Excel
- Ability to manage a number of different tasks to completion
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job